To our valued clients,
We are open again to provide physiotherapy and other allied health services to our community as we are deemed essential professionals under the government’s restriction. After closely following the COVID19 situation, we are optimistic about the situation in our community is stabilising nicely.
We have put in place strict infection control measures to ensure your health and safety. These measures include:
- Screen out flu-like symptoms for every patient over the phone and upon arrival in the clinic;
- Measure temperature for everyone before entering our door, including every patient, our staff, and any visitor;
- Keep social distancing with every chair spaced out 1.5m;
- Limit the number of people allowed at one time in the waiting area;
- Keep all doors open for better ventilation;
- Hand sanitiser station every 3m in our clinic;
- All staff wear masks at work;
- Change linens and sterilise treatment bed after each patient;
- Periodically sterilise all common areas;
- Wash hands after touching any person or anything.
You will be amazed by our meticulous attention to details regarding infection control when you arrive at our clinic.
We are ready to help our community again, and we look forward to helping you pain-free.
Our new business hour:
|Monday – Friday
|2:00pm ~ 6:30pm
|8:30am ~ 12:30pm
|2:00pm ~ 4:30pm (Acupuncture)
|Sunday and Public Holidays
6. Clinic Announcement