In light of recent events surrounding COVID-19 in Brisbane, we would like to inform you that Pain Free Physiotherapy & Allied Health is still OPEN during our normal operating hours.
We would like to assure you that we are still taking extra precautions for infection control procedures for the safety of your visits.
- Screening questionnaires for our clients over the phone and in person
- Temperature measured for everyone that walks in the door, including every client, our staff and any visitor
- Maintain social distancing with every chair spaced out 1.5m
- Limit the number of people allowed at one time in the waiting area
- Keep all doors open for better ventilation
- Hand sanitiser station every 3m around the clinic
- Sterilisation of all common areas and treatment beds
- Our staff are hand washing with soap after each client
- Our staff will wear masks as an extra safety measure – please do not be alarmed by our precaution. Our staff are all healthy and we have strict internal policy in place in the unlikely event that our staff should feel unwell.
Remember: It is important that you let us know if you have any flu-like symptoms, in self-isolation, or have contacted suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Monday to Friday 8:30am-12:30pm
Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm (physiotherapy and podiatry only)
2:00pm-4:30pm (acupuncture only)
Sunday & Closed
BY: Alice Chiang
6. Clinic Announcement