What services are provided by Speech Pathologists?
Speech pathologists are qualified to assess, diagnose and treat:
- Speech and articulation disorders
- Expressive and receptive language delay
- Literacy difficulties (reading & spelling)
- Voice dysfunction & swallowing difficulties
- Stuttering and fluency disorders
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Aphasia, apraxia and dysarthria due to stroke, brain injury, degenerative diseases
- Swallowing and voice impairments
- English as a Second Language (ESL) aiming for increased spoken intelligibility
Communication is the process of being able to understand and be understood – Speech Pathologist is something most of us take for granted. Communication disabilities are the result of problems with:
- Reading & writing
Difficulties in communication can lead to social, emotional and behaviour challenges as well as decreased quality of life.
Our speech pathologist can help clients overcome these challenges by providing individualised therapy tools targeted at specific impairments.
Please do not hesitate to call us to find out more about how we can help you with Clinical Pilates.
- 識字 (閱讀，拼寫和寫作)
- 英語作為第二語言的發音問題 (ESL)
- 嗓音 (聲帶問題)
頭部外傷, 退化性疾病 等引起之失語症、言語失調康復
- 嗓音 (聲帶問題)
- 英語作為第二語言 (ESL)