Ms. Celina Cheng
“Let’s take life back in our control.”
Celina is a musculoskeletal physiotherapist. She specialized in the management of post car accident injuries (whiplash), work-related injuries, neck and shoulder injuries, headache, scoliosis and back injuries. Celina speaks fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
“When I was a university student, my grandmother developed pain in the back. I asked her to get better soon so she could come to my graduation. However, as her condition got worse, she could not walk as much. Eventually even walking with me in the house became a luxury for me.
Seeing her like that made me feel not only sad but also helpless. I wish I could do something for her.
That’s why, I can relate to people especially elderly ones whose health and independence deteriorate due to bodily pain. I want everyone to be pain-free. I want everyone to enjoy freedom. I want to make a real difference to people’s’ life so that they can do what they love to do.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours), UQ – 2019
- Australian Physiotherapy Association Member
- AHPRA Registered Physiotherapist
- Level 1 Sports Trainer – 2018
- Original Points Therapy Certified Practitioner – 2020
- Certificate of Dry Needling – 2020
- CTB training – 2021
- ISICO Principle and Practice of Scoliosis Conservative Treatment (PPSCT) certificate- 2021
- Post car accident injury (whiplash)
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Back pain
- Return-to work rehabilitation
Outside work, Celina enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, playing water sports, taking photos and creating videos!