Mr. Quentin Hung
Quentin graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours) from the University of Queensland in 2019. As a musculoskeletal physiotherapist, Quentin has a keen interest in low back, neck and shoulder injuries. Having an active lifestyle, Quentin has experience and understanding of how an injury or pain can impact a person’s day-to-day life.
“Over the years, I’ve heard, seen and experienced many instances where an injury can affect a person’s quality of life. I remember one client that had been suffering from a back injury for many years, wasn’t able to continue playing the sports he loved and chase his dream of becoming a professional football player. He ended up working several laborious part-time jobs just to provide for his family despite his severe back pain. Having the chance to create a difference in someone’s life, to restore their hopes and dreams, is what motivates me to be the best physiotherapist that I can be. I believe that finding the root cause of the problem through a holistic approach can give the best window of opportunity to create a significant difference. The way we do things here is quite unique and that’s what makes it interesting and inspiring.”
Quentin continues to build on his clinical skills through further professional development to provide a holistic and individualised approach for his clients.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours), UQ – 2019
- Australian Physiotherapy Association Member
- AHPRA Registered Physiotherapist
- Level 1 Sports Trainer – 2018
- Original Points Therapy Certified Practitioner – 2020
- Certificate of Dry Needling – 2020
- FMT Rockblades – IASTM Certificate of Completion – 2022
- Neck and Low back pain conditions
- Frozen Shoulder
- Sports injuries (especially racquet sports)
- Return-to-work rehabilitation
- Gym injuries associated with body building and weight training
- Posture (school kids, office workers)
In his spare time, Quentin enjoys catching up with family and friends. He maintains an active lifestyle playing badminton, bike riding and going to the gym or creating his own home workouts! On rainy days, you’ll find him relaxing at home watching Netflix or even putting together jig-saw puzzles! He also enjoys attending youth at Church to build on his spiritual journey.