Mr. Michael McGrath
Michael graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours) from the University of Queensland. He has a special interest in low back management and shoulder conditions.
Michael understands that many patients resort to medication and surgery unaware of the potential risks and complications that come with such treatments. He is passionate about treating the body holistically to identify the cause of the problem to ensure the clients become symptom-free. Through a combination of hands-on treatment and exercise prescription, Michael will help expedite client recovery.
Michael enjoys helping clients participate in meaningful activities in their daily lives and function at their full potential without the burden of pain. “Seeing someone smile again after suffering from injury and pain is my greatest sense of pleasure as a physio”
- Bulging Discs and Pinched Nerves (Cervical & Lumbar)
- Spondylolisthesis (Slipped Vertebrae)
- Frozen Shoulders (Adhesive Capsulitis)
- Sporting Shoulders and Back Conditions
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours) – UQ
- AHPRA registered Physiotherapist
- Original Point Therapy Certified Practitioner
- Completed ‘Shoulders: Simplifying the Complex’ Course by Wayne Rodgers
- Industry-trained massage therapist
Behind the scenes of Michael helping clients all day, he enjoys going to the gym and participating in boxing sessions. Occasionally, you’ll find Michael hiking at a national parks with his friends to soak in scenic views.