Physiotherapist/Bike Injury Clinic
Kien is a musculoskeletal physiotherapist with a keen interest in Rehabilitation of Back and Neck injuries, Sport Injuries, Work-related injuries and Whiplash injuries (E.g from motor vehicle accidents). Being able to help people to enjoy life and achieve their full potential has always been his #1 goal as a clinician.
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours) UQ
After graduating from the University of Queensland with a Bachelor’s degree (Honours) in Physiotherapy in 2016, he started working primarily in private practice and part-time at multiple residential aged care facilities across Brisbane. Since then, he has developed a strong and deep understanding of the importance of performing a holistic body assessment for each single client to identify all possible contributing factors of their conditions. Kien has also developed strong passion towards treating multiple sport injuries, especially with Swimming, Running, Cycling, TRL, Parkour and Basketball.
Kien adopts a holistic and individualised approach with his clients using a combination of manual therapy and dry needling. He also provides individualised exercise program for his clients to recover from their injuries, improve fitness and achieve their full potentials!
Kien continues to strive for clinical excellence through participation of various workshops and seminars. Currently, he is pursuing to be a certified practitioner of Mulligan Manual Therapy Concept which focuses on pain-free treatments, quick and long-lasting results.
Kien speaks fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
· Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours) University of Queensland – 2016
· Certificate of Sport Physiotherapy (Level 1) – 2017
· Certificate of Acupuncture and Dry Needling – 2017
· Certificate of Mulligan Concepts (Upper Quadrant) -2018
· Member of Australian Physiotherapy Association
· Member of a number of APA National Groups (Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedic, Acupuncture & Dry Needling, Cardiorespiratory, Gerontology)
· Registered Physiotherapist (Australia, Hong Kong)
· Hands on, individualized approach
· Neck and Back pain Rehabilitation
· Sporting injuries Rehabilitation
· Post-surgical Rehabilitation
· Return-to-work Rehabilitation
· Active Aging Rehabilitation
In his spare time, Kien becomes a triathlete and trains regularly. He also enjoys traveling and volunteering, this year he will be going to Vanuatu to provide physiotherapy service to the local community!
Kien 2016年畢業於澳洲昆士蘭大學物理治療系，獲得了學士（榮譽）學位。他在求學期間一直積極尋找在課堂外的學習機會，其中包括，Pain Free Physiotherapy, 跟海外的多間醫院和診所。Kien 還能說流利的英文，廣東話跟國語。