Mr. Kedi Chen
Meet Kedi Chen, an experienced and highly skilled physiotherapist who has dedicated his career to helping clients overcome pain and improve their quality of life. Kedi has six years of experience working as a physiotherapist in a reputed public hospital in China and has graduated from both the Bachelor of Rehabilitation Science in 2013 and the Master of Physiotherapy Studies at the University of Queensland in 2023.
Kedi has developed strong skills in clinical reasoning and various therapeutic techniques, particularly in treating patients with musculoskeletal pain conditions. He is passionate about moving people out of pain and adding value to their lives. Kedi takes a client-centred approach to care, tailoring treatment plans to meet the individual needs of each patient.
In addition to his clinical expertise, Kedi is also fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Teochew. This allows him to build rapport with clients from various cultural backgrounds and ensures that he can communicate effectively with all of his clients.
If you’re looking for a physiotherapist who is highly skilled, compassionate, and dedicated to helping you achieve your goals, Kedi Chen is the right choice. Book your appointment with him today to experience his exceptional care first-hand towards a pain-free life.
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Work-related injury
- Traumatic injury, especially post-motor vehicle accident (MVA)
- Back pain
- Knee pain
- AHPRA registered Physiotherapist
- Master of Physiotherapy Studies – UQ
- Bachelor of Rehabilitation Science – SYSU
- Mulligan Concept – MWM Certificated Practitioner (upper and lower limbs)
- Kinetic Control – Myofascial Trigger Points for Movement Optimisation & Pain
- Osteopathic Medicine basic and advanced level – Take Care Osteopathic Academy