Albert has been practicing as a musculoskeletal physiotherapist for more than 19 years. He has gained his clinical experience across various clinical settings: from local to overseas, from private to university clinics, from acute setting to community as well. Along with a Master degree in musculoskeletal study at University of Queensland, Albert has developed a highly effective clinical reasoning skills incorporating best current evidence based practice in managing his clients.
Albert has extensive experience in sport injury management as a team physiotherapist for a soccer club in Hong Kong and university sport teams. He has a passion not just to ensure players can perform at their best level, but also to prevent further injury.
Being an experienced musculoskeletal physiotherapist, Albert always contributing himself to the development of the physiotherapy profession. He had been appointed clinical educator to supervise students from Australia, Canada and USA at Rehab Clinic, Hong Kong Polytechnic University. He had been appointed as a guest lecturer as well to deliver workshop for clinical educator training in Hong Kong.
Albert speaks fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy – Hong Kong Polytechnic University 1999
- Graduate Certificate of Orthopedic Manipulative Therapy – Curtin University of Technology 2002
- Master’s degree in Musculoskeletal physiotherapy – University of Queensland 2011
- Member of Australia Physiotherapy Association
Manual therapy and specific exercises prescription for:
- Complex spinal pain management
- Chronic pain management
- Sport injury rehabilitation and prevention
- Post-operative orthopedic rehabilitation
In my spare time, I enjoy traveling and exploring with my family. I also love to run and hike.