Wendy has been practising as a professional physiotherapist since 1998 across various clinical specialties in public hospitals and aged care facilities across Australia and Hong Kong.
With over twenty years of professional knowledge in physiotherapy along with a Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy (Sports) at the University of Queensland, Wendy possesses a top tier level of knowledge and in-depth experience in clinical judgment and in-depth decision making throughout the acute, rehabilitation and community environment setting.
Wendy has experience as a sports trainer in recreational AFL and soccer team in Brisbane where she also participated in lots of volunteer physiotherapy works in local and international sports events such as the Oxfam trail walker, international marathon and universities competition events. She has lots of passion in sports injury rehabilitation and she specializes in lower limb sports and overuse injuries
Wendy’s treatment approach focuses on manual hands-on therapy and specific exercise prescription.
She is fluent in spoken English and Cantonese.
- Masters Degree in Physiotherapy (Sports) – University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy. Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Member of Australia Physiotherapy Association
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation and Sports Injury Prevention.
- Musculoskeletal Pain Management.
- Chronic Pain Management.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation.
- Core Stability and Exercise Rehabilitation.
- Fall Prevention Exercise Program.
Outside of work, Wendy enjoys hiking and fishing with her family. She also loves jogging with her dog Bella.