Dr. Adrian Tong
Pain and disability can have profound effects on people and their family. I can still remember Jason, a young father of a 2-year-old daughter, almost burst into joyful tears as he was able to carry and play with his daughter without back pain for the first time in the whole year. Jason had a work injury and his scan showed L5 bulging disc. He had tremendous difficulty with simple everyday activities like sitting and walking. As a manual labourer, he was struggling to keep his job and providing for his family. You can imagine the level of stress, anxiety, guilt and worthlessness Jason felt about himself. With the help of chiropractic treatment, Jason managed to lift his daughter up and kiss her in the face on her birthday party. “That was my best birthday present”, said Jason’s 2-year-old daughter. That was the happiest moment for Jason.
Every day, stories like Jason’s inspire me to come to work and help more people pain-free. I believe through a holistic chiropractic approach we can greatly improve people’s health and change the course of their life. As the saying goes ‘helping others is the foundation of happiness’. My happiness comes from helping people recover from injuries and never miss the important moments of their life.
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Master of Chiropractic
- Certificate of Dry Needling (level 1)
- AHPRA Registered Chiropractor
- Member of Australian Chiropractors Association
- Bulging disc in the neck and back
- Temporomandibular joint (Jaw) disorder
- Adolescent/Young adult postural correction
- Sacroiliac (pelvic) joint dysfunction
- Low back pain conditions
- Neck and shoulder pain conditions
- Temporomandibular joint disorder
- Postural correction
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
Adrian enjoys weight training and mountain hiking. He also likes riding motorbike and spends time with friends. Adrian just moved up from Sydney and is keen to make new friends here in Brisbane.